Saturday, June 17, 2006

Welcome to My Blog!!
Well, my "new" blog anyway. I have had a couple of blogs. They kind of started out great. Both were surrounding specific trips, which were great! However as either internet connections got few and far between along the way (or too darned expensive) or we came home from the trip and "real-life" set back in - it was hard to justify continuing a blog about "Around the World in 28 Days" when it's two years down the track!

So here is my new - and going to be main, blog. I'll be talking about photography, new shoots coming up, my firends, inspiration and life.

About me : I'm a photographer, I've been "taking photos" for years - but only within the last four years or so have I started to get into the actual "art" of it all. A little pretentious, but I'm originally a designer - so I love stylish and fashionable photography. I love capturing "the moment", and whether it be a snapshot - or a breathtaking slice time.

More later - appreciate you joining me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Hi Nathan,
I've just started up a photography blog myself and was looking through blogspot to admire other people's work... I came across this blog and thought I'd comment to let you know "It's great.. a great read.. fantastic pics.. a wonderful feel.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home