Monday, March 31, 2008

Photoshop Express

So this is pretty cool - whilst no where near the power of Photoshop CS or the "lite" versions of PS - Photoshop express is pretty cool! 2Gb storage online, and allows you to link directly with your Facebook library so you can tweak and transfer to facebook all in one go!!

I have my own opinion on facebook - the little time I spend on it I'm amazed that so many people spend SO much more time onit that I do - and I don't know where they get the time to be honest! However its a great tool and I'm sure this will help EVERYONE with photos.

So apart from facebook - you can play with photos otherwise with some great, albeit limited image editing options

Sign up and check it out!! Go here -> https://www.photoshop.com/express/landing.html

1 Comments:

Anonymous Clipping Path Service said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill. Please keep on working hard. Thanks

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home