Sunday, August 27, 2006


So I'm working currently on revamping my site, and adding more information - and the slideshows right off the main page. I've changed my branding and logotype a little so I'm re-branding everything right now, and am having a whole swag of business cards printed up in the next day or so. It's fun to re-design everything, and until I completley re-build my site in Flash - this will be it.

Apart from that my new/replacement MacBook Pro is running just dandy - and I'm editing ALL my stuff on it now and using it full time for everything now. I kinda don't have much choice :( but I'm ok with that! Anyway - the switch has been awesome, and I love working on my Mac, to be honest I love my MBP.... I love it so much that I just HAD to get one of these bad boys for it....

So I'm a little display greedy, as whilst I do have both a Dell 24" widescreen and Dell 20" 4:3 LCD with total screen real estate of 3520x1200 spanned across both of them - I couldn't pass up on the opportunity to grab this Apple Cinema HD 30-inch widescreen display - at a real bargain. This screen is breathtaking, and viewing images on it is awesome. Viewing proofs, prints and album layouts at the actual size is perfect.... I love it..
It is of course also, and EXCELLENT screen to watch DVD's, and trailers on... Front row is really addictive and for the second time in a week - I've shown off my Mac, with the trailers screen of front-row, accessing it all via the remote.... It's Sooooo cool.

Anyway so the Dell might be relegated to a TV - cause you can pretty much plug anything into that bad boy. I think its funny that I'd be happy with my TV being smaller than my computer - but hey, geek it up!!

Anyway - 'nuff for now... Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home